June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

You can't make stuff up...

http://www.wyff4.com/news/21160312/detail.html

12 year old pregnant girl and her 11 year old sister were taken by their adoptive father

12 years old and pregnant?  Stories like this are tragic.

Re: You can't make stuff up...

• Oh my...I don't think I even knew how the bits technically fit together when I was 12. Maybe I was naive.
  • I knew how they fit together but I still didn't understand quite how sex would work.  Thank you Catholic school.

But seriously...I don't think I could have gotten pregnant at that age because my body just was not developed.  I could not have carried a baby until 14, I don't think.  I still had the skinny little body of a child.

Anniversary
  • I was a teacher's assistant in high school for a sixth grade class. My jaw dropped when they told me this one girl was having sex with older boys.  We didn't even talk about kissing boys when I was in 6th grade.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ummmm people were definitely getting it on when I was in 6th grade. I actually walked in on a couple once so I know this for a fact. Maybe my friends were easy.

As a side note, I was not one of the easy ones.  Stick out tongue

• image dehko:

I knew how they fit together but I still didn't understand quite how sex would work.  Thank you Catholic school.

Me too.

• When I was 12 I was sure people were having sex...  but I was more interested in getting someone to hold my hand! 

• image jexah14:
    Oh my...I don't think I even knew how the bits technically fit together when I was 12. Maybe I was naive.

This. No one I knew was having sex in middle school... that is insane.

Colleen & Matt 6/29/08
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.