Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Exercise Infomercials

Just curious- anyone fall for these like I do?  I currently have a bun and thigh roller and weighted hula hoop that have been sitting ducks for years.  I'm a sucker for these things and now there's one called "The Wave" which is similar to the piece called "T-Bow" only a lot cheaper ($45 vs $200).  It has good reviews so far and I wouldn't have to order it from the actual site (can get it through Amazon, Walmart).  Aww decisions decisions. 

Anyone tried the Wave or T-Bow OR do you have any at home exercise things that work for you?  

[img]http://tinyurl.com/4m5jvsf[/img]

"What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts."

Re: Exercise Infomercials

• I want the one that you kneel on and swing back and forth.  Screw the "exercise" component- that looks fun as shiit.  Get a few drinks in me and it could be comedic gold!
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • image MandyBrownNoser:
    I want the one that you kneel on and swing back and forth.  Screw the "exercise" component- that looks fun as shiit.  Get a few drinks in me and it could be comedic gold!

Ahaha I wanted that one too!!  Then I looked at reviews.  It's pretty cheaply made I guess...so not gonna spend the money to lug that thing into my house!  But, I would love to try it that's for sure.

"What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts."
  • Cheaply made?  Even better!

It would be a russian roulette of sorts- will this be the time the "seat" comes flying off taking me with it?  

I might have to go order it now. 

imageimageimageimage
  • Or there's this lovely number, The Bean:

Only that doesn't look like something you'd do "normal" exercise on.

• Dude- we totally have a bean.

My husband is an "as seen on tv" junkie.

I use it as a chair to play video games.  Not quite what they intended. 

imageimageimageimage
  • image MandyBrownNoser:

Dude- we totally have a bean.

My husband is an "as seen on tv" junkie.

I use it as a chair to play video games.  Not quite what they intended. 

Looks like a sex chair.  I found the other one! You definitely don't want to purchase it...5 easy payments of 39.95! Plus like $35 shipping.  Yikes.  But maybe someday gyms will have it and then I could try it. =)

Ab Circle Pro

• It does look like a sex chair- but it has fabric on the seat part and I wouldn't want to clean that shiit.

oh the ab circle- how I love you. 

imageimageimageimage
  • I bought the 6 Week Body Makeover.  Put the whole binder together and then its sitting in a drawer in my kitchen.  If I were in better shape I would totally do that P 90 X .  Have y ou seen the thing that goes over your door?  That thing looks awesome.  Oooh and I would love to have the treadclimber.  Yeah, darn infomercials suck me in too.
  • image rrodney:
    I bought the 6 Week Body Makeover.  Put the whole binder together and then its sitting in a drawer in my kitchen.  If I were in better shape I would totally do that P 90 X .  Have y ou seen the thing that goes over your door?  That thing looks awesome.  Oooh and I would love to have the treadclimber.  Yeah, darn infomercials suck me in too.

We have P90X but have yet to start it bc DH is gone Monday-Friday.  I definitely want to start that one but I need something in the mean time!  The treadclimber is my #1 choice if I wanted to spend the money!