Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

wednesday vent

I just need to vent a little ladies!

Dear co-workers, so what if I hit replyall this morning, when I voted for employee of the month. And that shock, I voted for my husband!  I am sure I am not the first person in the world to hit replyall. But did I need the 60 emails and instant messages to let me know that it was funny, probally not! Maybe I will return the favor next time you do some thing bone headed.

Also I don't feel good, damit! I am getting the cold you all pass around, since no one seems to cover their mouths when they cough. And someone must not be washing their hands if we have to have signs in the bathroom and get emails from the hr department to remind us all to wash your hands. And I have an ear infection on top of it, so give me a break!!!!!!!

Dear church person, we are supposed to be heading this project up together! Excuse me if you have things to do over the next couple of weekends with your kids...should have thought about the time comittment before you signed up! Also you doof, you have the keys to the site, either give me a set or quit whinning!  Just because I don't have kids doesn't mean that I am not busy! I work full time, just started back to school full time, and I have been dealing with you whinning!!

Dear husband, thank you for keeping me sane. I don't tell you enough how much it means that you are being so supportive of me going back to school. And thank you for trying to even do the laundry.

Re: wednesday vent