Houston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Harmony

Harmony,

Did you see my reply to your post?  I hope you knew I was being playful about the whole talking behind my back thing.Geeked

Hey I was wondering if you just happened to remember my birth story or if you saw it somewhere recently (like I left it lying around and cannot find it...).  I searched my email and have some emails from a nestie saying she liked it but can?t actually find evidence of it anywhere. L (bops self on head). And I don?t think I printed it for Maddie?s baby book.

I can re-write it, but my funny bone seems broken lately so I?d really like to find the original.

Thanks. J

PS ? you said something about a fruit post too.  To that I ask, ?Huh??  Unless it was about her sweet potatoes adventure - I have that one!  Or the one about breastmilk is better than mangos... hehe

"If you can't say something nice, shut the hell up!"
- Paula Deen to 104.1 KRBE's Producer Eric 9/17/2011

Re: Harmony

• I know you were kidding.  I have been googling your screen name and various words looking for the story.  Unfortunately, I haven't seen it lately, I just remember it was hilarious and I called my BFF to read it to her.  I thought I had emailed it to her, but my sent items didn't go back that far (I looked). 

The other one may have been sweet potatoes.  I remember it was her liking some food and your descriptions of her reactions were awesome. I am pretty sure I also read that one to my BFF.

It sure would be nice if there was a working search function.

• Well maybe I'll just be lame enough and ask the Nest Gods if they archive that far back and could generously repost it on the baby board!?!
  • PS - thanks for looking!!
  • PS - I PM'd Nest Anni... we'll see what happens.
  • Please repost it if she sends it to you! 

• image TexasHarmony:
    Please repost it if she sends it to you! 

It would be my pleasure.  ((insert bull horn)) See NestAnni - other people want me to have it too!!  Please please pretty please! ;-)