June 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: *mamie*

• Got it! The Nest should really have some kind of "alert" when you get a PM! BTW, in case you missed it in the gripes thread, http://www.mtv.com/videos/the-hills-season-5-ep-11-its-on-***/1622234/playlist.jhtml
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Thank you so much!!! I was searching for Season 6 like a dillhole!! :)
  • Oooh easy mistake. These 10 new eps are considered "bonus" eps. 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Ok, thank you again for sending that link! I can get on with my day now.

I love how they've set up the whole Justin/Kristin thing. She is awesome by the way. LC was soooo boring!

Am I the only one who thinks Jayde looks like a dude??

• Ha, I'm glad your day is worthwhile now. :) 

I'm having trouble getting over how much Justin's hair has grown since the last season -- he had a short cut a few months ago and now it's long again!

Jade is totally a dude.  And a psycho. 

image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Love your list!

I will totally be in your book club if you need some nerdy people to read with you!

If you like Pinot Noir, I have recently discovered Rodney Strong and it's pretty fantastic. Start with the fun ones first!! :)?

• Thanks! 

I don't even understand how people start book clubs -- just get a group of people together and pick books?

I'm more of a sweet white drinker. Reds still scare me a bit.  

image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Yes, I think you start with a few people, then decide on some books that interest you. Then just read and have discussions. In the Nest Book Club, they have tons of different challenges to spice it up which is really fun too (you can look at their blog to get some ideas if you want).

So you like Rieslings? I have a really good one but I have to check the name, I don't remember.?