Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Update to crazy wife

I just tryed to look at his FB page and I couldn't, we are no longer friends. So I messaged him and said hey what's up I can't see your page and he replied:

"im sorry W... my wife made me delete you cuz i have been adding to many females to my facebook. she thinks i don't respect her because of that. ahh well. im sorry... you can message me tho if you want. anyway hows D? i see he left already.... i hope ur doin ok.. ps dont reply, just send mew message..lol"

I'm not even going to get into it. Ha.

Re: Update to crazy wife

• Yeeeaaaah, I'd let that friendship die.  Crazy people getting you too involved in their shiit.
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • Wow, I am sorry.

That sucks, but its probably a good thing to stay away from him for now. His wife is going to give him hell either way. I just wouldn't want to be the reason that he is in trouble. 

• Yikes.  Grow some cajones brother.  I'd kill it.  Too much drama.
  • It's not adding any drama to my life I just think it's crazy lol.
  • Back away slowly then book it as far away as possible from the crazy wife drama. If she is that crazy she will find a way to mess with you if you keep talking to him.
  • I'd leave it alone. Even though you are not a crazy chic trying to get in his pants.

Not to sound like a nutcase, but I would fully expect B to stop talking to someone if I didn't "appreciate" their friendship or felt disrespected in some way. I would do the same if he felt that way.  

• image ARMYmarriedNAVY:

I'd leave it alone. Even though you are not a crazy chic trying to get in his pants.

Not to sound like a nutcase, but I would fully expect B to stop talking to someone if I didn't "appreciate" their friendship or felt disrespected in some way. I would do the same if he felt that way.  

I don't think that makes you a nutcase, but I think the wife in the situation sounds like a nutcase because of her reason (ie "too many female friends").  I also think the H sounds like a nutcase for going behind her back to talk to people.

Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • Yeah, he's just as crazy.

Click me, click me!
  • Ditto PP to let this friendship go. This wife sounds nuts! it wont be long until she is reading his messages and replying to you all "stay away from my man, b!tch!"
    image Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
    I changed my name