June 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I like getting called out.

That is all. You want to call me out on something. Post it here.

Re: I like getting called out.

• Shag, you take the fun out of it when you ASK for it!

I call you out on failing to take home Lager after your PA trip. BEER FAIL!

image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Sad to say, that might have been my first beer fail of my life.
  • ... I got nothin'. I thoroughly enjoy you as an individual.

Strange that I don't get to think that about many people haha

I'm friends with everybody in this office. We're all best friends - I love everybody here. But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late, and start having dentist appointments that aren't dentist appointments. And that's when it is nice to let them know that you can beat them up.
  • I call you out on removing your triplets ticker from your siggy. Other than that, you're cool.
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2nqdy12.jpg[/IMG]
  • Haha the trips had to go. Too many people were congratulating me. I started to feel a twinge of guilt.
  • I call you out for making it no fun to call people out. Geesh! Fun sucker!  Hmm
    We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.
    My Bio (wedding pics added 7/6)
    My 101
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers