Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

T&P from KC

Girls, I am so, so sorry for the loss of your friend. My heart just breaks for her husband and new baby girl. I've been holding my own daughter so tightly ever since I heard the news. Gabby is very lucky to have all of you to someday tell her about her mother, who you clearly loved so much.

I've posted the PO box and paypal information in my blog. Does anyone know if there is a button yet that we can put in our signatures for donations?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: T&P from KC

• image grettaz:

Girls, I am so, so sorry for the loss of your friend. My heart just breaks for her husband and new baby girl. I've been holding my own daughter so tightly ever since I heard the news. Gabby is very lucky to have all of you to someday tell her about her mother, who you clearly loved so much.

I've posted the PO box and paypal information in my blog. Does anyone know if there is a button yet that we can put in our signatures for donations?

Thank you so much!

The button is in progress.  Stay tuned, and thanks for asking!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers