Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

invitation wording help?!?!

Does anyone have any ideas of wording for my sons 1st birthday invitation - there will be a petting zoo and pony ride for the kiddies and for the adults, the place has horseshoes and volloeyball - there are going to be ALOT of people invited and of course there will be may more adults... anyway, any help would be great - thank you.

Re: invitation wording help?!?!

• Oink! Moo! ***-a-doodle-doo!
    CHILD wants to celebrate with you!
    Join us for
    CHILD's 1st Birthday Bash!

Little CHILD is turning one
    E-I-E-I-O
    and it's a party you can't miss
    E-I-E-I-O
    Plow on over...

In a few weeks, Baby CHILD turns one...
    he hopes you can come join in on the fun!

If Baby Isabella could talk, we know she would say...
    ?Come join me in celebrating my first birthday!?

?What a fun first birthday party it would be...
    if you could come celebrate with me!?
    Baby Madison and her parents invite you to come
    to her first birthday party

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • i always look at samples online to help the brainstorm... check out this site

www.paperlicious.com

they have a slew of children's bday invites with wording ideas.  cute designs too if you need to buy too.