Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected].com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Are you freaking kidding me?  In less than two hours, I will be 41 weeks and 2 days!

I was four days late, so I was kind of expecting to go a day or two late with this one, but never in a million years did I think I'd go this far past my due date with a second baby!!!!

image image

Re: AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

• Oh no. I know you must be dying right now! At least it's a cool weekend and not too hot (not that it really helps).  I was so happy to have my csection at 39 weeks and didn't have to wait longer. Of course I am in such pain 15 days out..

Good luck and I hope you deliver soon!!!!!!!!

• Wow... that sucks.  How long will they let you go before they induce you?  Hope it happens soon.  :)

• Oh no!  I'm so sorry!!  I'm sure you're miserable.

I was actually induced 3 weeks early, so I don't feel your pain...I can only imagine!

Is an induction scheduled??