Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I can't take it anymore

The banging, loud yelling and my office walls vibrating aren't keeping me too productive today.The construction next door has almost bounced me off of my ball chair today. Can't they do construction during the middle of the night so I don't have to hear it all day?

I've been around thousands of people with music blaring at an event for a week and to come back into an equally as loud office to dig through hundreds of emails has me at my tipping point. I'm going to the boss and going home. This girl has had enough noise and people.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I can't take it anymore

• You sound like my DH.  He's had constuction going on above him for over a month now.  He calls me sometimes during the day and I can hardly hear him as it's so loud.  The jackhammering was the worst.  He honestly can't get anything done when it's that loud and disruptive.

Sorry you're having to deal with this and I'd definitely go to your boss.  At least you should have the option to work from home when it's that noisy at your office.

Married July 21, 2007

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker