Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

update: brother and his crazy wife

alright ladies. thank you all for your honest opinions and advice! without any of his family talking with him. he called my mom this morning and said he's going back to OH. he said he is a man and needs to go back and honor his commintments! im glad he's going back!  i thought about this all day yesterday and heard this morning that he's turning around =) im glad. and thank you!

Re: update: brother and his crazy wife

• That is certainly a move in the right direction. I hope your brother gets his life in order... for the sake of his daughter, if not himself.
  • aw thank you me too! Yes
  • image ashleym909:
    alright ladies. thank you all for your honest opinions and advice! without any of his family talking with him. he called my mom this morning and said he's going back to OH. he said he is a man and needs to go back and honor his commintments! im glad he's going back!  i thought about this all day yesterday and heard this morning that he's turning around =) im glad. and thank you!

What's a commintment? Does it come after dinner?

• Rest assured that there will be more drama from him.  But keep in mind that it's HIS drama -- not yours!

• image neverblushed:

Rest assured that there will be more drama from him.  But keep in mind that it's HIS drama -- not yours!

yep. im staying out if it now =) i shouldve done that in the first place

• good job!

your brother might find the following website useful:

www.dadsdivorce.com