Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TGIF!!!

Morning, everyone! Hope everyone have a good weekend.

Not much planned today.  I might just stay in, b/c of the heat.  We were planning on going to Vegas, but my dr said NO!!! I wasn't surprised, really, but I was hoping he would somehow give me the ok to go.  DH and I trying to figure out what to do for this weekend.  We are trying to stay local, but also somewhere cool.  Any ideas?

Oh, and I am 21 today :)

Re: TGIF!!!

• Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're only 21. What a youngin'. :)

I am having a baby shower at work today so we get lunch! Yay. Not much else going on.

• vegas would probably way too hot anyway. Not sure what you can do this weekend, maybe hit some nice air conditioned museums.

As for my weekend,tonight my parents and sis are coming to take the kids for dinner, which means I will have the house all to myself,at least for a couple hours. I have not been in the house alone since before Joaquin was born. So this is huge for me.

Sat-I have more OT, than we might hit the elsinore outlets, got another great carter/osh kosh coupon so hoping to get some good deals.

Sun-should be just a day at home but who knows.

• image klmbride05:

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're only 21. What a youngin'. :)

I am having a baby shower at work today so we get lunch! Yay. Not much else going on.

Yup- I am probably one fo the youngest ones here.Wink

• Happy birthday J!

This afternoon I think we'll be hitting the pool - the heat is getting real old. Tomorrow we're getting TV finally and I have a baby shower in the afternoon. Not much else other than that, just running some errands.

• 21?  Can I have some of that youth?  Happy Birthday!  Party!!!

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image Kasi80:
    21?  Can I have some of that youth?  Happy Birthday!  Party!!!

Thanks, Becki and Kasi.  Sure I'll share my fountain of youth.  Spreading youthful dust your way...Big Smile

• image 4jewels:
    image klmbride05:

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're only 21. What a youngin'. :)

Yup- I am probably one fo the youngest ones here.Wink

You are! Happy 21st!

Hmm today not much going on. Probably just a bit of cleaning. Tomorrow not sure. One of my best friends is coming out this weekend from Arizona so I might try to go see her. Ok ok ok not might, I will. I haven't seen her since the wedding and man am I jonesing for a hug from my bestie. Sunday is going to be busy. i have a baby shower to go to and that's what i'm going to base the day around.

• Today I have a hair appt. and then going home to relax. 

Tomorrow DH and I are going to the beach for a bike ride then to a friend from works house for dinner.

Sunday, I think we are just going to stay home and so laundry, grocery shopping and getting ready for the next week.

• happy 21st sushi!!! <3

P is off tonight, woo hoo! We're staying in, but I'm sure we'll find something to do. ;)

This weekend I'm going to stop by my neighbors. She just had her baby on Monday. We're in the same boat. Moved out here w/our husbands w/no family/friends so it's easy to relate. Plus, I know how hard it is w/a newborn. I'm almost positive we have a play date tomorrow but I need to check my emails.

• Good morning all :0)
    HAPPY BDAY!!! Cake
    I have a meeting today at lunch bleh but its catered so I guess that makes up fop it
    On a happy note we're having a girls night out tonight :0) Im so excited!
    Tomorrow my lil sis n Iare taking mom out to lunch for her bday
    Thats about it :0)
  • YAY! Happy Birthday!!  You should spend a day at Glen Ivy together or get a hotel in Huntington Beach and just hang out by the ocean! :)  Have a great 21st! :)
    Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog