Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The fridge has arrived...

...and I think I am officially replaced as DH's most loved! lol Seriously. He kept repeating to me how much he loves *his* fridge, and *his* dishwasher, *his* range...*his* kitchen. Then, every time I tried to enter the kitchen, he'd kind of subtly block me! lol I guess I am persona non grata! What a goofball!

Re: The fridge has arrived...

• lol!! are these the infamous oil rubbed bronze appliances?? your place sounds awesome (other than the mice!! but at least you have cats!!)
  • image Miss_Not4Long:
    lol!! are these the infamous oil rubbed bronze appliances??

They are...the very ones! I must admit, they are nice looking (although I'd never admit that to him Wink)

• Pics??
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10766;94/st/20100202/n/Mia+Rose/dt/6/k/0005/age.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • image All_Planned:
    Pics??

lol You must have missed the post where I talked about dropping my camera down a flight of stairs!  Pics once I have something to take them with!

• Yeah I was going to ask the same thing..I want to see these beautiful appliances..they sound really nice.
  • image Melozia:

image All_Planned:
    Pics??

lol You must have missed the post where I talked about dropping my camera down a flight of stairs!  Pics once I have something to take them with!

Tell your DH that the new camera is your consulting fee for all the hard work you put in on the house, and that he needs to let you get it fast because your adoring fans, NEED to see the pics of HIS fabulous appliances.

Proud Mama to two sweet kiddos.
  • I was going to ask for pictures too until I remebered the camera story.

Oh and I keep meaning to ask... since you got your walk in closet room, did your husband get a walk in beer fridge like the Heineken commercials?

Because that would be really awesome.