International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thanks Travelling mamas!

Thanks for all of the suggestions for travel. It went... as well as could be expected.

We got through security with his bottles and babyfood, however when I tried to feed him some peach Ella's I squirted it all over myself. And he didn't want to sleep in the bassinet. And he couldn't hear Peppa Pig because of the hum of the plane so was only really entertained by it for a few minutes.

However, he did take three 20 minute naps on me, he played in the bassinet for a little while and was great for take off and landing.

Suggestions for future travelling mama and jet lag -- deal with the exhaustion and do his "normal" naps and feeds until he should go down at his normal time. James was MISERABLE yesterday all day when we landed -- crying in jags and just so so so tired. But we game him normal naps, fed him on a schedule/routine and then he slept through the night. YAY! He was up at 6am for his bottle this morning and then back down and he's still sleeping and will get getting ready for breakfast soon. Hopefully this sticks while we're here! 

Re: Thanks Travelling mamas!