Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Boo :( Juju needed pretty please!

DH's hours were cut in half and he might be laid off at the end of August.  Granted, we thought this was going to happen in May so we're lucky he's been working the last few months... And this did happen last November as well, and he ended up working half time for 2 months then going back to full time.  Let us hope this works out again.

The thing is there just isn't any work right now... BUT there are several projects in the works that are trying to get the funding together, get through the red tape, etc.  Who knows how long that will all take, but if any of them work out then he will be employed.  So I guess I'm asking for "get the funding quickly" juju.  Health insurance is an issue as well.  I can add him to my Cigna plan... for the bargain price of $9400 out of pocket each year.  Yay.  We're looking into other options there, for obvious reasons.

TIA :) 

Re: Boo :( Juju needed pretty please!