Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Seattle Area - Free Kenny Chesney Tickets Aug 1

I got this e mail today at work, you may have heard, but here it is just in case!

The Kenny Chesney Concert (Sun City Carnival Tour 2009) is being held at Qwest Field, in Seattle, on August 1st, 2009.  The gates open up at 1500 and the show ends at 2300.

The performers are:

Lady Antebellum

Miranda Lambert

Montgomery Gentry

Sugarland

Kenny Chesney

Show starts at 1600

The promoter of the tour is offering free tickets to all service members and their families.

Tickets will be available for pick-up at 1500 at the SW Box Office at Qwest Field.  A sign will be posted (Military Will Call)

A valid military ID is required either active, retired, reserve, or NG.

Re: Seattle Area - Free Kenny Chesney Tickets Aug 1

• Ladystout loves Lady A!!
  • image FenixTX:
    Ladystout loves Lady A!!

One of my favs too. I would go just for them if I was anywhere near.

[IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/headae85/this-rabbit-takes-no-shit1.jpg[/IMG]
  • Crying I wanna go! I love all of them!

Lady A was aweeeeeeeesome in concert! Never seen any of the others.

• Dang it! I have to move tomorrow or else I would go! UGH!!!!
  • MrsBPOMrsBPO member
    I should call my ex.  Maybe he and his wife could have a date night tomorrow.

Photobucket
  • image MrsBPO:
    I should call my ex.  Maybe he and his wife could have a date night tomorrow.

You are a much nicer ex wife than I am.

I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.