Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Sully Run Tomorrow (and update)!

Wow ladies we have come a long long way since my first post about Sully.

He is now doin PT in the pool and is very energized by it. He feels like he is getting closer to his goals and not just sitting in a bed. He will begin weight bearing soon - but very slowly. We are so blessed that prayers can be answered. It was just a few months ago that we thought we might lose him and here we are waiting to see him stand up and start his journey toward walking.

Please pray that tomorrow is a successful and fun filled day for Sully. Aaand that the Weather is clear and the riders have a safe run.

Thank you all again for your support for my friend!

www.andysullens.com

www.sullyrun.webs.com

Re: Sully Run Tomorrow (and update)!

• Glad to hear that Sully is doing well. Hoping and praying for speedy recovery. Alao praying for good weather, for someone that rides I know how much harder driving in the rain and the heat is. Keeping Sully and his family in my prayers and all our service members and their families.
  • Great to hear! T&P for a nice, fun, and safe run tommorrow!

Sully gets to go right?

[IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/headae85/this-rabbit-takes-no-shit1.jpg[/IMG]
  • image headae85:

Great to hear! T&P for a nice, fun, and safe run tommorrow!

Sully gets to go right?

Yep he will be there! I am so mad that I can't go. Just wasn't possible with the kids. Argh!