Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Summer Cold

I have a summer cold right now. My husband gave it to me. He told me he got it when he was working in the rain at work. Well, today I took some cold medicine and slept for eleven hours. O_O?

Have you guys ever caught a summer cold? If so, how do you think you got it and how long did it last? ?

Re: Summer Cold

• No colds... just allergies and lots of sinus infections. I think Im getting one now...
    [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/headae85/this-rabbit-takes-no-shit1.jpg[/IMG]
  • I got it from work and it just depended on how much I was doing by how long it lasted. 
  • I don't remember ever having one, but that's what H has right now. Well, it's either a really terrible cold or pneumonia. Hope you feel better soon!
  • I had one every year when I was working at a camp in the poconos.  I think it was the fresh air, rain and change of altitude.  It would last about 2 weeks or so.
  • image headae85:
    No colds... just allergies and lots of sinus infections. I think Im getting one now...

This