Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

S/O Moms of two~ How do you store your...

kids sippy cups, bowls, plates? I also have a hand breast pump and bottles.

Right now mine are on two shelves but they too are over flowing out and could use another shelf.

Thanks again!!

DS #1 5.5.07 DS #2 12.3.08 DD 5.21.11

Re: S/O Moms of two~ How do you store your...

• I only have one kid, but still have kids dishes......    We moved his cups to a lazy susan cupboard in the corner so he could get them himself.  The little snack bowls and stuff go there as well.  Plates are stacked with our plates as are bowls.  (We have about 8 plates and dinner bowls)
  • I only have sippy cups, she used to eat out of tupperware, then has graduated to real plates and bowls. Everything goes in the tupperware cabinet.
  • Right now we just have all of K's stuff in one cabinet. All of her plates, bowls, sippy cups, and N's bottles (even though he doesn't use a bottle at the moment).  When N starts using all of that stuff and we have to double everything we will have to do some major re-organizing!
  • image ondrea:
    I only have one kid, but still have kids dishes......    We moved his cups to a lazy susan cupboard in the corner so he could get them himself.  The little snack bowls and stuff go there as well.  Plates are stacked with our plates as are bowls.  (We have about 8 plates and dinner bowls)

I might have to steal this idea since K always wants to get her own stuff out!

Ours right now are in a cabinet and I even went and got some of those shelves that you can put on a cabinet to make 2 shelves out of one. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At this point I keep a VERY limited amount & they have their own dedicated cabinet.
    AKA Carol*Brady! IHO my upcoming 10yr Nestiversary--Back to old screenname. My own Marsha, Jan & Cindy... image Designing a Life Blog
  • I'm still working it out. I just took out a lot of E's old sippy cups that had the soft top. I only have 2 bottles out for A since I BF. I have no idea what I am going to do once A starts solids. I only have a small cupboard. Hopefully we will be in a new house by then... or I will have a better organized kitchen!
    Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85