Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I want to make an AE

But not to talk crap

I just want to make one with one of my favorite songs as the SN and the siggy will be the lead singer.

I would say who is was though.

I'm tired of the Fenix- althought I think Fenix TX is getting back together

Re: I want to make an AE

• My first response was "nooooooooo! Don't do it!" :D

But this would be okay. It would be more like having a new SN and less creating an AE.

• i was thinking about changing my name too! i just dont really like schneijr, I dont actually remember choosing it. I think when I signed up for the knot, I didnt really know what I was doing!

go for it, but use the same picture in your sig, when people change their sigs, I forget who they are.

• So, is it more that you just want to change your name? Or you actually want the other screen name to have a different personality? Cause that might be doable.
    PhotobucketMilitary Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • Personality no? I just don't want to be associated with an old punk band anymore.
  • imageschneijr:

i was thinking about changing my name too! i just dont really like schneijr, I dont actually remember choosing it. I think when I signed up for the knot, I didnt really know what I was doing!

go for it, but use the same picture in your sig, when people change their sigs, I forget who they are.

You should change to JWtP!