Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TGIF!!!

Finally!! This week has been dragging on and on....I'm looking forward to a long weekend :)

Anybody have any exciting plans this weekend?

Today is DH's bday, so we're going out for dinner with our neighbours to celebrate and for the rest of the weekend we're just going to do whatever! Saturday evening we're off to a friend's place for Margarita Night - yum!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday, and a great weekend!

Re: TGIF!!!

• YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    We are going to Vegas no Sunday!!!!!
  • Woooo hooooo! It?s my DH?s birthday today too! Yay Leos hahaha

We?re going camping! I?m leaving work early today so we can get a head start. We?re going to Sibbald Point (I?ve always gone there since I was 6 mos old).

Then while camping in the same area there is a Portuguese festival with bull fights (we do not slaughter, just run for your ?life? and mock those who think they are faster/better in a rink) at a park called Madeira Park (a Portuguese island but not part of the Azores). So we?ll go there Saturday to visit my family and back up camping until Monday.

We?re camping with my ILS, DH?s uncle, aunt, g-ma, S.g-pa, cousin, sister & her bf. Lol We have 2 sites?Then across the way in the 800?s [we?re in the 400?s] my aunt will be there with her 3 boys and her DH + 5 + 4 others LOL It?s going to be a rowdy crowd at night!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10766;94/st/20100202/n/Mia+Rose/dt/6/k/0005/age.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • We have Adam's nieces for the weekend, so today I'm picking them up at Union for some shopping and then Adam is joining us for a trip to the CN tower, dinner and more sightseeing.

Saturday will depend on how they feel, but we have a few things. Sunday is family pictures and a party at a friend's place - Monday will be used for sleeping and recovering - I will be tired!

• CBLCBL member

TGIF is right!  this week has dragged.

We're heading to my parents for the weekend.  I'm planning on reading by the shore and tanning by the pool - aahhhh.  Oh and aparently there is a neighbourhood croquet tournament in the works too.  Fun times

• No real plans here. Hopefully being able to enjoy the backyard a bit (stupid weather).
  • We are going to be going through our stuff and try to get rid of a lot before we move! Our closing date is Sept. 25th and we will be away for about 3 weeks so it's time to get started!

On Sunday we are going on a boat cruise for Caribana with some of DH's friends from work! This will be the third year we do it, it's always a great time so I'm excited for it! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

• It is our 5 year anniversary today so we are going out tonight for a anniversary/last hurrah before baby dinner. We're trying out a new place (to us) called Roast, in Detroit. Looking forward to a yummy dinner!

Other than that I am relaxing in my friend's pool and trying to avoid doing too much work around the house.

• Happy Anniversary!!!!  nom nom nom at yummy food.
  • image CanadianBio:

It is our 5 year anniversary today so we are going out tonight for a anniversary/last hurrah before baby dinner. We're trying out a new place (to us) called Roast, in Detroit. Looking forward to a yummy dinner!

Other than that I am relaxing in my friend's pool and trying to avoid doing too much work around the house.

Happy Anniversary!!!

We're heading up north to a family thing, and then to spend some time with a good friend. Fingers crossed for no rain!!! There hasn't been one rain free cottage weekend yet this summer!

• Happy Anniversary, toots! I love trying new restaurants!

I love Fridays because I get to hit up the Farmers Market (can't wait for Dani to get up from her nap... ok, no I CAN wait, b/c she needs it, but am excited to get my fresh goodness!)

We have no big plans. Just going to work on the garden and try to enjoy the weather (if it cooperates!)

• Even though I've been on vacation all week I'm still glad it's Friday... not sure why though because that means my week off is almost over!! But we have a long weekend this weekend so that's good, 3 more days before I have to go back to work and a short week next week!!

We don't have any huge plans this weekend. We're hoping to get a start on the nursery this weekend, finish putting the crib together and maybe get the pictures and things on the walls!! Other than that we're just planning on relaxing and enjoying our last days of vacation!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Visit The Nest!