Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Scarlett and the frog

if Jason had been here we would have had a million pictures. ?As it was nope we don't. ?Instead we have a memory. ? Last year I stopped looking an after the pool, i drained it as best I could and gave up on it as I was throwing up too much and DH wouldn't look after it. ?Jason kept saying he would finish draining it and put it away. ?However what happened was it turned into a pond and DH ran over it with then lawn mower. ?So it became a frog habitat and source of contention. ?Today my dad helped me drain it and move it and get it drying out so it can be put away. ?

Well it just so happened that it was a home for frogs so after the pool was gone mom was playing with Scarlett in the grass and and I caught a frog and showed it to her. ?

Well the frog catching was funny. ?I used to be good at it as a kid but I will admit that I am out of practice. ?So she got a huge kick out of watching me make them jump all over the place. ?Once I caught the frog I brought a big one over to the baby and she was instantly all seriousness. ?She just stared it down. ? After a full minute of just staring at it she slowly reached out and touched it. ?She made a grossed out face and recoiled. ?She stared at it again. After another long contemplation my child tried to take the frog and eat it. ?She put her hand on the hand that was holding the frog, leaned in mouth wide open and got supremely annoyed when we pulled the frog away. ? I let the frog go and she went back to laughing at the freaked out frogs.

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/35mekjq.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/vkuma.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Scarlett and the frog