Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SEX?

WHEN U AND UR PARTNER TALK ABOUT SEX BE SURE IT STAYS BETWEEN U TWO CUZ UR FRIENDS DONT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT IT... BE SURE U USE KY JELLY KITS AND LOTS OF COUNDUMS.... DONT ASSUME THAT U CANT GET PREGO ON THE FIRST TRY........

CATHERINE

Re: SEX?

• Lame attempt.  2/10, extra point for caps use (you really don't see caps out of trolls all that often anymore.  It pleases me).
  • image annapest:
    Lame attempt.  2/10, extra point for caps use (you really don't see caps out of trolls all that often anymore.  It pleases me).

Retro!

• AND YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX.

SMART=SEXY

• I LIKE ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO KNOW HOW MH PENETRATES ME DEEP INSIDE AND SPLURGES HIS LOAD ON MY FACE. MAKES FOR FUN DINNER CONVERSATIONS. YA NO? OR IS IT YOU KNOW? HMM... I WISH I NEW, OR KNEW.

CRAP. I CAN'T EVEN PRETEND TO NOT KNOW THE CORRECT GRAMMAR.

• CrysW08CrysW08 member

I'D LIKE TO SAY THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I LURK ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE THIS INFORMATION IS SO VERY USEFUL! MY PARTNER AND I DON'T LIKE COUNDUMS THOUGH, HE JUST COMES IN MY EAR AND I THINK I CAN'T GET PREGNANT THAT WAY, AM NOT SURE THOUGH!

Big thumbs up to this thread for making me laugh: Yes

• Um, wow, thanks for the info.  Good thing you told me this, otherwise I might not have figured it out and have gotten prego because I didn't use coundums (whatever those are I am more familiar with condoms).  I thought my friends loved hearing about my hot sex life with my husband...once again...good to know.  And FYI KY sucks.
  • image rrodney:
    Um, wow, thanks for the info.  Good thing you told me this, otherwise I might not have figured it out and have gotten prego because I didn't use coundums (whatever those are I am more familiar with condoms).  I thought my friends loved hearing about my hot sex life with my husband...once again...good to know.  And FYI KY sucks.

Umm...get it right.  It's KY JELLY KITS.

• image Jennifer0807:

I LIKE ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO KNOW HOW MH PENETRATES ME DEEP INSIDE AND SPLURGES HIS LOAD ON MY FACE. MAKES FOR FUN DINNER CONVERSATIONS. YA NO? OR IS IT YOU KNOW? HMM... I WISH I NEW, OR KNEW.

CRAP. I CAN'T EVEN PRETEND TO NOT KNOW THE CORRECT GRAMMAR.

lol..good one this was funny!

• image MartiniChick01:

image rrodney:
    Um, wow, thanks for the info.  Good thing you told me this, otherwise I might not have figured it out and have gotten prego because I didn't use coundums (whatever those are I am more familiar with condoms).  I thought my friends loved hearing about my hot sex life with my husband...once again...good to know.  And FYI KY sucks.

Umm...get it right.  It's KY JELLY KITS.

Whatever.

• image CrysW08:

I'D LIKE TO SAY THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I LURK ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE THIS INFORMATION IS SO VERY USEFUL! MY PARTNER AND I DON'T LIKE COUNDUMS THOUGH, HE JUST COMES IN MY EAR AND I THINK I CAN'T GET PREGNANT THAT WAY, AM NOT SURE THOUGH!

Big thumbs up to this thread for making me laugh: Yes

LMAO

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KaieneKaiene member
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    Chrys and Jen08....I almost snotted on the keyboard. Too funny!!!!!
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so confused by this whole thing. What's up with the first post? I'm a newbie so fill me in.  Was OP being serious or was she practicing playing SEX ED teacher for Halloween?  What am I saying? A teacher would be able to spell condoms.

But I'm totally digging the *** in the ear talk. We could put mh's beer buddies to shame with this kind of trash talk!

• DH AND I DON'T USE COUNDUMS EITHER.....I JUST MAKE SURE TO SWALLOW, AND THEN DRINK A COKE, AND NO BABIES YET! BUT YOU HAVE TO DRINK A COKE--NOT DIET, NOT PEPSI, NOT SPRITE--OR YOU'LL END UP PREGGERS. THAT'S HOW MY MOM GOT PREG WITH ME!
    [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/mmbdis.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/t6xkxy.jpg[/IMG]
  • Is this a serious post?

if so,

wow.