Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

BOYCOTT WALGREENS!

I was desperate for a vibrater as mine broke a few days back. Dh is a lazy bastard and decided that we needed ASAP! Our local dirty store was closed so I had to run to Walgreen's and see what they had. I knew they carried those large massagers and at this point I needed it.

Go in and to my surprise find a small one that is just meant for the job. Well, the peson who rang me up was this little old lady who acted like the thing was a hot potato. She threw it in the bag so fast I thought the bag was going to fly off the counter.

So yeah, get it home and it proceeds to vibrate for three seconds and dies......

I can't take that back now and I'm out $15 and an orgasm.  DAMN YOU WALGREENS!

Re: BOYCOTT WALGREENS!

• yeah, walgreens sux.  been boycotting them for years for other reasons.
  • I got my wonderful back massager at Linens n'Things where I worked during college.

Yep: stupid blonde me actually purchased this at our store for the sole purpose of a muscle relaxer & used employee discount (dancing during college- no not stripping, actual dancing).  Never understood why coworkers snickered when I checked out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ETA: still have the same one & it works.  DH likes as well.

• So you are going to boycott a store for selling a product which was produced by someone else?? Why not complain to the company that actually made the thing??

And why not just take it back to a different store? There are Walgreens everywhere, I'm sure there is another one nearby. Rinse it off, put it back in the packaging (yes, it's gross, but if you want your money back what choice do you have?)

• image K&O4262006:

I was desperate for a vibrater as mine broke a few days back. Dh is a lazy bastard and decided that we needed ASAP! Our local dirty store was closed so I had to run to Walgreen's and see what they had. I knew they carried those large massagers and at this point I needed it.

Go in and to my surprise find a small one that is just meant for the job. Well, the peson who rang me up was this little old lady who acted like the thing was a hot potato. She threw it in the bag so fast I thought the bag was going to fly off the counter.

So yeah, get it home and it proceeds to vibrate for three seconds and dies......

I can't take that back now and I'm out $15 and an orgasm.  DAMN YOU WALGREENS!

Hey guess what?  You're an idiot!!!!
  • Hey Manolo and Agro heather..I was being flippant and funny..seriously? Jeez..get a sense of humor.
  • So your DH decided you needed one asap....he doesn't know how to mimic the same movements? Hmm  I love Walgreens because they have killer clearance sales and just because you are out of the big O....to bad...make your fingers do the work Stick out tongue
  • image K&O4262006:
    Hey Manolo and Agro heather..I was being flippant and funny..seriously? Jeez..get a sense of humor.
    you weren't being funny, you were being stupid!!!!!
  • image ManoloBlover:
    image K&O4262006:
    Hey Manolo and Agro heather..I was being flippant and funny..seriously? Jeez..get a sense of humor.

If I rub the jewel in your belly will you grant a wish? Or do you like to hang out under bridges and try to attack goats?

• That sucks! One time when my DH was traveling, I decided to "service" myself. I break out the vibe and get going...when the batteries died. Of course, I had no more....and since the nearest store was 30 minutes away, I just had to use the ol' fingers. I would call the store manager and explain what happened.
  • image JustDuckyDancer:

image ManoloBlover:
    image K&O4262006:

If I rub the jewel in your belly will you grant a wish? Or do you like to hang out under bridges and try to attack goats?

my wish is for you to STFU!!!  YOU need to go under a bridge because you are a thorn in my side.
  • image ManoloBlover:
    image JustDuckyDancer:

image ManoloBlover:
    image K&O4262006:

my wish is for you to STFU!!!  YOU need to go under a bridge because you are a thorn in my side.

Wow....that just shows you're a really intelligent person.

• this whole thread is lame.
  • http://www.babeland.com/

all problems solved.?

"I wish yo azz all tha dopest up in yo' marriages"
  • image JustDuckyDancer:
    image ManoloBlover:
    image JustDuckyDancer:

image ManoloBlover:
    image K&O4262006:

look in the mirror. nft!!!!!
  • image ManoloBlover:
    image JustDuckyDancer:
    image ManoloBlover:
    image JustDuckyDancer:

image ManoloBlover:
    image K&O4262006:

Nice. That's right up there with "I know you are but what am I?" hahahaha

• Um, op meant this as a joke.  Humor.  Being facetious.  Most of us understood this.
  • image JustDuckyDancer:
    image ManoloBlover:
    image JustDuckyDancer:
    image ManoloBlover:
    image JustDuckyDancer:

image ManoloBlover:
    image K&O4262006:

Nice. That's right up there with "I know you are but what am I?" hahahaha

you got your 2 cents in, now just go away!!!! 
  • Nah, I'd rather not. Feeding trolls is fun.

• I boycott walgreens but for a different reason.  I think that when yours broke, you should have just ordered from adam and eve
    [URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/d/dvcilagmq.png[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/w/w8obdjtuk.png[/IMG][/URL]