November 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Major Bump drama

Soooooo, I know hormones are high and all, but seriously! Those girls can get pretty nasty!! And someone sent someone else's HUSBAND an email today, with links to posts, saying things like your wife spends way too much time there, she's awful, she's an unfit mother. As in,"I worry for the safety of your girls" (she has two, third on the way)

Crazy!

(Of course DH doesn't get why I would want to spend time there, an gets upset when I tell him I'm reading drama... but it's kind of entertaining... Embarrassed  But there's nothing entertainting about that girl emailing husbands!! Geez!!)

Re: Major Bump drama

• Carli thinks that is not very nice, but Drama is very entertaining!!
  • image Carli828:
    Carli thinks that is not very nice, but Drama is very entertaining!!
    Breanne agrees!
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LOL, Carli!

Lore thinks Carli rocks for keeping the third person all the way to this post!

• image breannek.ot:
    image Carli828:
    Carli thinks that is not very nice, but Drama is very entertaining!!
    Breanne agrees!

ROTFLMAO

Lore loves her girls!!

• I actually didn't even realize it! LOL...whatever, keep the fun going!!

I clicked on this right after I finished reading all the other posts in the 3rd person tuesday! LOL  OOPS!

• I saw that post today . . . a bit on the creepy side!
  • That's creepy!  I saw someone post about this on another board and talked about how crazy the whole thing was.  I can't believe someone would do that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's so crazy! I can't believe someone did that!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • There are seriously a lot of crazies on the internet.  Last week a girl told me she hopes somebody breaks into my house sh*ts all over the floors and countertops and rapes my dog.  Seriously- wtf?
  • image FLVintageBride:
    There are seriously a lot of crazies on the internet.  Last week a girl told me she hopes somebody breaks into my house sh*ts all over the floors and countertops and rapes my dog.  Seriously- wtf?

WHAT?!?! Some people. . .

• When I first got on the Knot there was all this drama on my local board and a bunch of girls went to a girls husbands work (he worked at a bar) and started saying all of this crazy stuff.  She ended up leaving, it was really sad, I liked her. I ended up not really posting for a while (I think that was about the time I discovered you all) because my husband has a fairly public job and it freaked me out.

• image jweat013:

image FLVintageBride:
    There are seriously a lot of crazies on the internet.  Last week a girl told me she hopes somebody breaks into my house sh*ts all over the floors and countertops and rapes my dog.  Seriously- wtf?

WHAT?!?! Some people. . .

Wow that woman needs some medication or something.  Freak.

• image missdanib:

When I first got on the Knot there was all this drama on my local board and a bunch of girls went to a girls husbands work (he worked at a bar) and started saying all of this crazy stuff.  She ended up leaving, it was really sad, I liked her. I ended up not really posting for a while (I think that was about the time I discovered you all) because my husband has a fairly public job and it freaked me out.

Dani....Maybe since you were new to the local board you didnt know all the drama... But that chic that you are refering to that the other girls "scared off" (Which the other girls left that board and she stayed around for a while after), she sucked hard core. She was ghetto as hell, but thought she was a princess and had the bridezilla attitude to go with it! Im only sorry she didnt come back and post pictures of her wedding and her "Milk Chocolate prince" so I could laugh.

ALSO she put ALL her personal info out there for everyone to see. AND those other girls had been going to that bar looong before the ghetto princess showed up...She just plastered pics of her and the DH everywhere that when the girls did go to that bar they recognized him right away....

You came to the local board during a weird time, when there was a psycho girl making fake profiles, and using pics of other peoples kids and claiming them as her own....So the "others" were on edge and ready to pounce on anyone...

• I need to get internet at home!  I miss everything!! lol