Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Major I-95 South Changes

On/around July 12th, the lanes for 895 and 95 at the South-bound split will switch places - 95 will go to the left and 895 will go to the right.

Wanna take bets on how many accidents we'll have in the first three days?  *groan*

Re: Major I-95 South Changes

• 695 at 895/95 Southbound is changing too.  I'm sure it will be hard to get used to, but in the long run hopefully it will improve traffic!!  When they first changed the 95 Northbound to 695 East/West there were lots of brakes, but now it seems to work really well.
  • image ashnedh:
    695 at 895/95 Southbound is changing too.  I'm sure it will be hard to get used to, but in the long run hopefully it will improve traffic!!  When they first changed the 95 Northbound to 695 East/West there were lots of brakes, but now it seems to work really well.

Ditto! People that are traveling just need to update their GPS units because mine still tells me to get in the left lane when I need to be in the right lane now. 

• Man ALIVE I was just starting to really learn the roads and now they're going to change! Well at least I have a heads up!
  • image ashnedh:
    695 at 895/95 Southbound is changing too.  I'm sure it will be hard to get used to, but in the long run hopefully it will improve traffic!!  When they first changed the 95 Northbound to 695 East/West there were lots of brakes, but now it seems to work really well.

695 has already changed...  95S now has 695 on the right hand side..  Def a little slow on Monday.

IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image lenebene:

695 has already changed...  95S now has 695 on the right hand side..  Def a little slow on Monday.

It's a little slow every day. Even on the weekend. I want to say right now on the weekends is the worst.

image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • image jcsntms06:
    image lenebene:

It's a little slow every day. Even on the weekend. I want to say right now on the weekends is the worst.

I hate living off of 95 in the summer... Friday-Sunday are such a headache to go anywhere.