Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm just gonna put this out there ...

I really hope Josh and Anna Duggar name their baby girl Melanie.

Re: I'm just gonna put this out there ...

• lmao

I can't believe they're doing themed names.

Well, I can. But you know.

• Did you watch the new episode tonight? I think Meredith on the Today show convinced them to use hers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whatever, Leah, Ms are LUCKY, okay? So, yeah, whatever. pffft. It's going to be Melanie, calling it.

Melanie Ann Duggar

• image Lace&Josh:
    Did you watch the new episode tonight? I think Meredith on the Today show convinced them to use hers.

Yep, and I will fight her for it. 

She was being way more annoying about it than I intend to be. And I think she was serious about the baby gift thing. ;)

• Oh, dammit, I just thought, it's probably going to be some biblical name like freaking Miriam.
  • Bwahahahaha that would be funny initials!............ M.A.D!
  • image Italiannvegas:
    Bwahahahaha that would be funny initials!............ M.A.D!

Holy frick! Good effin point.

• image MellsBells:

image Lace&Josh:
    Did you watch the new episode tonight? I think Meredith on the Today show convinced them to use hers.

She was being way more annoying about it than I intend to be. And I think she was serious about the baby gift thing. ;)

She was overly annoying and they looked irked too! Doesn't it look like Josh has been gaining weight with Anna?

• image Lace&Josh:
    image MellsBells:

image Lace&Josh:

She was overly annoying and they looked irked too! Doesn't it look like Josh has been gaining weight with Anna?

Oh, for sure. And WHY does he still have teenage acne?

On another note, their house looked pretty cute on the inside. Which is good, because I remember when they first moved in, it looked pretty grotieotie.

• He has gained weight.

And WHY does she look at him when she's talking to other people. Are you talking to me or Josh. I CAN'T TELL!

• image Leah_Lou:

He has gained weight.

And WHY does she look at him when she's talking to other people. Are you talking to me or Josh. I CAN'T TELL!

Are you mocking me, or did we both freakishly start Duggar related sentences with "And WHY"?

;)

Also, I think she's still pretty uncomfortable with the camera. But I would like to unstick her bangs from her forehead. That can't be comfortable!

• No. We just speak the same language.

lol Yes. Someone get a crowbar and pry those things from her face. And am I the only one who wanted to trim like six inches off of her hair? Holy frizz and split ends. 

• Her hair drives me absolutely nuts! There is no need for it to be so straight and stuck to her scalp. VOLUME would be her friend!