Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Book Club, anyone?

So in a wonderful Evite snafu, I can't figure out how to send the Evite to all the Parker Book club ladies that are usually on the Evite. Allison, you've been added, as well as Erin, Kirsten, Katie, and Robin. If anyone else would like to attend the Parker Book Club that will be held in Littleton this month (on July 31st, even!) please either respond here with your email, or PM me your email and I will add you!

Smile 

Re: Book Club, anyone?

• So I have finally realized what your log on name is. Now I know who you are! =). I can pass on the info to SoonToBloom. I don't have her email on hand to pm you with. She tries to make it when she can.

BTW, your little man is very cute!!

Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• Haha, thanks! It took me a while to figure everyone except you and Kirsten out, since I recognized her dog and you are the only person I know that loves Twilight that much! Wink

Gotta say though, I almost watched HP4 today just to see Cedric...

• I am easy to find! I am also the only Robin on the board...that I am aware of!
    Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85