Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Sometimes, you should just hire someone.

Good lord.  That is the last time I ever let the damn husband anywhere near a home improvement project!!

Re: Sometimes, you should just hire someone.

• Uh Oh...  That is never a good thing...

(Usually in our house it is Todd who thinks we can do it, but by "we" he means ME, and he wants to "supervise"...  NO - most projects now get done by pros so I don't take the heat if something isn't right)

Potter the Wonder Doggie, and Todds_kid, Cooper :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Spirit of Power
    Eat, Drink, and be Keri
  • I should have just hired our neighbor to do it while dh was at work one day and had it all done by the time he got home.  Instead it's been 3 days of disaster. :( 

Now of course he refuses to hire someone even more. It's just frustrating because we're THISCLOSE to finishing, and now he wants to take a shortcut and "go back later" to make it right, and I know that will never, ever happen.  So I'm insisting that we do it right and now it's a big argument. 

• That makes me think of my MIL. She told me that if she ever needed anything big done, she would wait to have it done while FIL was away on business. ha

DH thinks he can do a lot but I am glad that he recognizes that there are some things you just don't do...like electrical work.

Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• Well part of it (there's one more hole that needs to be drilled and we don't have a long enough drill bit) I will do BY MYSELF tomorrow with no one here to make my grouchy!  Hrmph.

After this, I plan on becoming good friends with our builder neighbor.