International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I am annoyed

I am going on 3 day training course next week, they just emailed me the info and apparently if I want to drive I have to pay for parking nearby which is a small fortune!! I can't believe they don't provide parking - the frickin course costs enough that they SHOULD!

*sigh* bus for me I guess, at least they feed us lunch:)

Re: I am annoyed

• Yuck.  Is it at least semi-un-important training so you can nest through it???
  • Ugh - how annoying, esp if you (or your work) is actually paying for the course!

Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • image tdown:
    Yuck.  Is it at least semi-un-important training so you can nest through it???

I hope I will have some internet access - at least at lunch!

It is important training though - so I'll have to pay attention!

• I've not had a training course paid for me for years - I'd be happy to pay for parking. Maybe you could look around - let me know which area of Sydney and I might be able to help you find something close. Sydney buses are not always great.
  • yea I am glad to get this training - so I'll stop complaining:)

no way I am paying $20 a day to park though, I'll just have dh drop me off then get the bus home (it's just in North Sydney:)

• NS is really pricey for parking - you could try Crows Nest nearby, but it might be a hike on foot and it's probably not going to save you much cash anyway. Loads of companies have a massive freeze on hiring and training, so you're really lucky, but you're always free to vent. CV fodder is fab though!
  • yea you're right - I'm just cheap and don't want to pay $20 a day for parking lol

I'll just have dh drop me off & maybe pick me up too

I am SUPER excited to get this on my cv though!!!! Finally an official certificate saying I DO know how to use this software yea! :)