Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Triple777

Hey,

How are you feeling?

I wanted to let you know that there is now a Facebook app called "Which type of Irish Dance are you"  Thought you would find that funny, I will try and remember to take it tonight.

Trish

Proud Mama to two sweet kiddos.

Re: Triple777

• Hey Trish, I'm good, doing well pregnancy wise (energy is finally coming back Smile It looks like I have have some sort of thyroid issue though which is pretty lame.

Ouu, I'll have to look at the app, I miss dancing! Do you think you'll put Abby in when she's old enough? I used to teach the little ones when they first started, they were always the sweetest. 

• I hope they can sort out your thyroid.

I am hoping that Abby will want to dance, and I would love to put her in Irish Dancing if she is interested.  I have the cutest pic of my lil sis in costumer dancing around the stage and her first feis.  Her 1,2,3's always ended up being 1,2,3,4, 1,2, 1,2,3, 1,2,3,4,5 but she looked so darn cute, I have a pic of her somewhere I should dig it out and scan it.

Proud Mama to two sweet kiddos.
  • The little ones were the sweetest. I always felt bad at the end of yr recietals, because they'd been in class all year and would dance fine for me, but as soon as they were on stage in front of all the parents and bigger kids, the little ones would forget everything and would rarely do anything than skip around in the circle. I always thought the parents might be wondering what in the world they were paying for lessons for! The kids were always so cute though that I don't think anyone ever noticed Smile