Baton Rouge Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kinda Slow in here today

Where is everyone? I was in a class this morning mikencole- saw our friend there.
<p>[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Kinda Slow in here today

• I'm here...I have nothing interesting to post about though. :(
  • I'm here.  The highlight of my morning has by far been the news of my unemployed, shacked up cousin inheriting a drug baby that's not related to her.  My brother's GF and I have been chatting about that for a good hour or so.

Other than that, I need to go to the post office for lunch.  So, I'm kind of boring too.

I think it's because mentally, I'm still on the beach.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • haha shoe you're so funny!

Toni?  I'll be seeing them this weekend actually.

I did a little work but am back to doing nothing.  I need to finish an article for our newsletter but I'm waiting on someone to fax me the notes they took on something. 

• image colenmike:

Yup, I was walking behind her and didn't realize it and I was thinking, man those jeans make her @$$ look great. Then it turned out to be Toni, I didn't tell her that though, I think I'll call her.

<p>[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]
  • i am watching a baby story and eating ramen noodles... can you tell how exciting my day has been?

• I'm here. Sort of. Stupid work is keeping me from nesting. =/

• image jamieallyn24:

I'm here. Sort of. Stupid work is keeping me from nesting. =/

Ditto this! Still catching up from being gone last week!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image ShoeFanatic614:

I'm here.  The highlight of my morning has by far been the news of my unemployed, shacked up cousin inheriting a drug baby that's not related to her.  My brother's GF and I have been chatting about that for a good hour or so.

Other than that, I need to go to the post office for lunch.  So, I'm kind of boring too.

I think it's because mentally, I'm still on the beach.

Wow, I think that qualifies as not boring news!

• image mzovoce:
    image colenmike:

Yup, I was walking behind her and didn't realize it and I was thinking, man those jeans make her @$$ look great. Then it turned out to be Toni, I didn't tell her that though, I think I'll call her.

Yah that skinny biznatch.  I always feel like a whale compared to her.  But she gets her butt out and runs so I guess I should too.

• I'm trying to get the house cleaned up so we can start boxing everything up this evening to move.  But it's hard to clean because I left Elise's walker at BIL's on Sunday and her playpen is at the new house, and she's very much in the tumble down stage so I'm scared to leave her alone b/c she'll get into something or hurt herself.  Or both.
    christen & james 04.20.07 elise - 08.16.08 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cooking With Christen "Like" Cooking With Christen on Facebook!