International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OMG 1 more day until freedom!!!!

My daughter is moving schools next year. Tomorrow she is excused as the rest of the class is spending the day getting to know their new class. And as she is out of there, she has no class to sit in. So she stays home.

That means Thursday is her last day of school. Next year she will be in a school close enough, and at the age old enough, to ride her bike on her own. That means......Thursday is my last school run EVER!

OMG! I no longer have to drag my butt out earlier than anyone else to get dressed. I get to be a proper housewife and say goodbye while still in my robe holding my cup of coffee. I am soooo happy! Big Smile

Re: OMG 1 more day until freedom!!!!