Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone heard from Mnerva?

I don't think she's due just yet, but I think it's getting close.

Mary - where are you? We miss you!

Re: Anyone heard from Mnerva?

• Hey ladies!
    Sorry I've been out of the loop!

It's my last day in the office (I still have to work from home tomorrow) And it's also my 2nd wedding anniversary tonight, so we are going out to dinner. Really looking forward to some hubby time.

And what a relief to be out of work soon.

On Thursday I started having some bad pains at work, and called the OB, the nurse told me to time my pains...at one point they were 10 minutes apart, another 10 minutes, another 10 minutes, another 10.

But then they stopped. Thank God.
    I started packing my hospital bag that night cause I don't think I will last until my due date. Freaks me out.

My shower is this Sunday, I am looking forward to it, to seeing my family and friends.

• I don't think she is due until August.
  • Happy Anniversary!!!
  • Hey Mary... good to hear your update! Exciting that you're done work this week... whoo hoo! I hope that your back pain eases up though.

Enjoy your baby shower this weekend.

And I was thinking about your anniversary... I remember just bc we had it at the same venue - I'm sure your wedding day was just as kick ass as mine ;)

• Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great night tonight - where are you headed for dinner?

Thanks for the update!

• We're going to Auberge du Pommier, which is just down the street from home. I told DH he better take advantage of my driving so he can drink lots of wine!
  • I was wondering how you'd be doing too, woo hoo for being done work, and happy anniversary! I just realized that my anniversary is only a week away now! I can't believe it's been two years! Enjoy dinner tonight Smile