Baton Rouge Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

S/O IRL Book Club

What genres do you enjoy reading?

What genres do you dislike?

What are some books that you've been wanting to read?

Re: S/O IRL Book Club

• What genres do you enjoy reading? Pretty much everything but what's below

What genres do you dislike? Horror and thriller

What are some books that you've been wanting to read? I'm into the Stephanie Plum series right now

• What genres do you enjoy reading?  Mystery & Chick Lit are my faves but I'm pretty open to new genres.

What genres do you dislike?  Sci Fi, Horror, Western, Vampires, Magic

What are some books that you've been wanting to read?  Nothing comes to mind right away; I'm always open to new books though!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • What genres do you enjoy reading? I like fiction and historical fiction. I really like memoirs and I've recently started enjoying a lot of YA lit.

What genres do you dislike? Biographies, cheesy romance and anything scary

What are some books that you've been wanting to read? Right now on my nightstand I have Secrets She Left Behind, Honolulu, Notes on a Scandal, Finding Noel, The Last Summer of You and Me and then only about 32 others on my TBR list on goodreads lol

• I like chick lit and classical fiction. I also really like historical fiction.

I'll read pretty much anything. And I don't keep a list of things to read. I go and browse the bookstore and buy what grabs me.

• What genres do you enjoy reading? Pretty much anything... but I've been in a bit of a reading rut and craving chicklit lately.

What genres do you dislike? There honestly isn't a genre that I don't like. Even things like Twilight and HP, which I didn't think I would like, I loved.

What are some books that you've been wanting to read? Ha! Go here. I have like, 200-something books on my TBR list.

• I enjoy a lot of different genres, but nothing horror or vampire-y.  Except for the Twilight series, which I loved, loved, loved!

And I don't have a list of things to read, just basically stalk the "new releases" section at the local library!

christen & james 04.20.07 elise - 08.16.08 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cooking With Christen "Like" Cooking With Christen on Facebook!
  • image jamieallyn24:
    What genres do you enjoy reading? Pretty much anything... but I've been in a bit of a reading rut and craving chicklit lately.

What genres do you dislike? There honestly isn't a genre that I don't like. Even things like Twilight and HP, which I didn't think I would like, I loved.

What are some books that you've been wanting to read? Ha! Go here. I have like, 200-something books on my TBR list.

Well Jamie you got me beat!

• image ~*Belle*~:
    image jamieallyn24:
    What genres do you enjoy reading? Pretty much anything... but I've been in a bit of a reading rut and craving chicklit lately.

I'm addicted to adding books on GR. For a while I stopped, but I started adding a few here and there this past week. Looking at that list makes my head spin.

• image jamieallyn24:
    image ~*Belle*~:
    image jamieallyn24:

I'm addicted to adding books on GR. For a while I stopped, but I started adding a few here and there this past week. Looking at that list makes my head spin.

I'm so weird about my goodreads list, I'm the complete opposite, I try to keep it small, I think otherwise I feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start lol The confusion could be the blond though :) 

• What genres do you enjoy reading? I lot of diff stuff! I like a lot of chick lit, some historical fiction, loved the twilight series, almost anything on Oprah's book lists- she picks some good ones!

What genres do you dislike? Horror, Sci-Fi

What are some books that you've been wanting to read? On my shelf right now is The Time Traveler's Wife, Lovely Bones, and the Host

Lilypie First Birthday tickers