November 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Monday Ladies!

How was everyone's weekend.  This was the first weekend I did not get on here at all!  I checked really quickly once but that was it, I was beginning to have serious withdrawals!

My weekend was pretty good.  My cousin and her bf spent the entire weekend at our house.  Saturday we hung out by the pool and cooked on the grill and yesterday we went to brunch then spent the rest of the day shopping.  DH was a little upset that they stayed till way late last night because he was looking forward to relaxing with just me for a while so I ended up feeling like sh!t, but I don't like just kicking people out of my house if I'm having fun (not only that he didn't tell me this until AFTER they left).

Re: Happy Monday Ladies!

• Sounds like you had a pretty decent weekend!  And doesnt DH go to bed early anyway?  Kick him in the knee =)

My weekend was incredibly boring.  Not sure why but I have been exhausted for the last two weeks.  Not sure if everything is finally catching up with me or what but man, I sleep for 12 hours + without even moving which means that I basically slept my weekend away.  I hate doing that.  I got nothing done in the house which means I will play catch up every night this week.  I did get in tons of laughter while watching D do Wii Yoga and that was fantastic. Big Smile

• I drove the kids to Denver on Friday, got to deal with my ex and my mother, so it was rather sh*tty.  Got some errands done and then drove home Saturday night, came home to a house that looks like DH had a frat party in the ONE night I was gone. It was clean when I left at noon Friday, I don't know how he managed to get it so dirty!

I didn't do too much yesterday, just fed the cats, dogs, and chickens and mostly hung out. I'm cleaning today - woohoo! 

I have an interview tomorrow - think positive thoughts!

• My weekend was pretty good.  Went to the beach Friday, went to a baby shower on Saturday, and cleaned up around the house Sunday.  I wanted to go to the beach yesterday but it ended up being cloudy all day.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image Karrey31:

Sounds like you had a pretty decent weekend!  And doesnt DH go to bed early anyway?  Kick him in the knee =)

My weekend was incredibly boring.  Not sure why but I have been exhausted for the last two weeks.  Not sure if everything is finally catching up with me or what but man, I sleep for 12 hours + without even moving which means that I basically slept my weekend away.  I hate doing that.  I got nothing done in the house which means I will play catch up every night this week.  I did get in tons of laughter while watching D do Wii Yoga and that was fantastic. Big Smile

Yes, on work night he does, usually.  His bedtime is somewhere around 8 or 9.  They stayed until 9 so he stayed up till 10:30 because he wanted to watch some boob tube with me.  You think watching your DH doing the Yoga is funny, get him to do the Hoola Hoop one, THAT my friend is a good time!  When DH does that, he not only gets his hips going but his head bobbles and everything else, it's HILARIOUS!

• image SheriandMark:
    image Karrey31:

Sounds like you had a pretty decent weekend!  And doesnt DH go to bed early anyway?  Kick him in the knee =)

Yes, on work night he does, usually.  His bedtime is somewhere around 8 or 9.  They stayed until 9 so he stayed up till 10:30 because he wanted to watch some boob tube with me.  You think watching your DH doing the Yoga is funny, get him to do the Hoola Hoop one, THAT my friend is a good time!  When DH does that, he not only gets his hips going but his head bobbles and everything else, it's HILARIOUS!

Oh trust me, I did and laughed my a$$ off.  Good thing laughing burns calories too. =)

• Hi girls! Wii is sounding better and better. . .

I had a great weekend :). DH and I are getting in to gear on our triathlon training, and we did a 26 mile bike ride on Saturday and a half mile swim yesterday (the race is 1/4 mile swim, 10 mile bike, 3 mile run). I'm feeling pretty proud of us for getting off our butts and getting going, but I'm still nervous about putting all those activities together! I can do 2x the distance or more for swimming and biking, but I can only run 1/2 the distance required, and I don't know if I can handle them all on the same morning! 3 more months to go. . .

We also went to a street fair with my sister and some friends on Sunday, which was fun :).

• Hey girls!

Our weekend was pretty busy.  Well, just Saturday was, but it made it feel like the whole weekend was too much and that we didn't get to relax much.  Saturday we did a charitable walk in DC in the morning, then in the afternoon we went to a wedding reception.  It was a long day, but fun.  Sunday we didn't do much other than get groceries.  I spent most of the afternoon curled up on the couch reading and taking a short nap Angel

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I woke up with a cold sore on saturday morning, so my weekend was terrible! I pretty much just laid around because I get swollen glands, fever, the whole nine yards. DH went to a BBQ alone last night, I wasn't about to show my gross face and was feeling sick anyway. The only good part: DH said "it's not fair, you're too pretty to get cold sores." awww
  • KrisTy - boo for being sick, but aw for DH being so sweet :). Hope you feel better soon!
  • The weekend was good, but way too short!  I did a little housework on Sat, and Sun went to lunch and a movie with my mom.  I love lazy weekends!