Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

REALLY need help yall PLEASE...getting married this weekend

13»

Re: REALLY need help yall PLEASE...getting married this weekend

• image aliciaroset:
    image sprky79:

Oh my goodness the person who advocated GRAVITY as a form of birthcontrol (strawberry something?)? needs to be kicked in the shins and sent back to health class.

I personally advocate the following:

?1)? Listen to your doctor, she didn't get all that fancy learning for nothing.? Give your body time to adjust to being on the pill

2)? Don't marry someone you can't have an honest discussion about sex with. ?

3)? Don't marry someone "unwilling" to wear a condom.? Unless the damn thing makes his penis swell to the size of a football and break out in hives, he's letting you know how important your needs are to him, and you haven't even married him yet.? this won't get better.

4)? A nickel says you are no older than 22.? Wait about five years, then try marriage again.

• completely forgot to check back for more replies and im checking now lol...btw i'm 25 thanks! :)