Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Mom's 60th b-day

Her 60th will be in one year. We want to go all out so I've already starting thinking of things. I need some opinions on invitations. Would you go with classy and pretty invites or fun invites? For the fun option, I was going to come up with something with her kid picture. She's a little of both styles, that's what makes it a little harder. TIA!

Re: Mom's 60th b-day

• Think about the kind of party you are going to throw.  Pick the invites that match that style. 
  • Ditto to pp.  Also, think about which option will be least embarassing for her.  Is she OK with people seeing pictures of her as a child and turning 60?  My Mom is OK with turning 60 next year, but would not necessarily be OK with some of her childhood pictures going public.  Also, think about who is on the guest list and would she be OK with coworkers or business friends seeing that type of picture? 

• I don't think that you can go wrong with class and pretty invites.  It doesn't mean that she isn't fun if you opt for this route.
    BabyFruit Ticker