Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Crashing** Hi Nesties!

Hello Nesties, I think some of you may know me from the IE knot board but I've decided to come over here and crash. Theknot boad isnt the same since you guys left and the new girls...well...arent the same?

Anyway I'm pretty close to becoming a nestie so hope you guys dont mind me crashing the board :)

Re: **Crashing** Hi Nesties!

• Hello! Welcome to the boad! : )
  • Oh it looks like your wedding is going to be fabulous (I just checked out the bio). I am going to a wedding the same day, on a golf course!

I love your dress too, it's stunning!

• Welcome!

Half of us are obsessed with all things baby-related right now. :) Just an FYI if you didn't already notice.

What day is your wedding? I have a co-worker's wedding to attend on 8/30. :)

• Of course we don't mind you coming and hanging with us. We're a little boring at times though so sorry. I love wedding talk! :) I miss it.

Welcome to the board and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

• Yes I did notice lots of babies but I dont mind. I have 2 little nieces (2 yrs old & 5 mo) that I adore so you might see me jump in on baby talk from time to time...for now FI and I like to live the baby domain vicariously through other people :)

I'm actually somewhat sick of wedding talk, which is probably why I dont post on theknot much anymore. I'm tired of hearing people complain about this wedding drama or that. I'm just ready for the big day to be here and celebrate!  And yes my wedding date is 8/30/08!

• Ok I will try to keep the wedding talk to a minimum...but your e pics are lovely! (sorry, I am a MAJOR photo whore....)
  • image mrsmj2008:

I'm actually somewhat sick of wedding talk, which is probably why I dont post on theknot much anymore. I'm tired of hearing people complain about this wedding drama or that. I'm just ready for the big day to be here and celebrate! 

Oh, I didn't mean drama. Who ever likes that? I meant details, pics and stuff. And I just looked at your bio and got a good fix. Everything looks like it's going to be so beautiful!

• Hi, welcome, crash away!
  • Ditto! I'm the same way! I love details, I'll never get sick of hearing about that! For example, I love paper goods! I DIYed all my stuff and I offered to help 2 of my newly engaged friends with theirs as well! But you dont get much of that anymore on theknot I guess...at least not enough for me.

Also thanks for the compliments on the bio! I really hope it turns out well but at this point I guess it doesnt matter.

Val - I love our epics too! Our photographers did an awesome job with them! And dont worry I'm a picture whore myself! You should see how many photographer blogs I have on my google reader :)

• Hi! I can't believe your wedding is almost here! It seems like just yesterday you were introducing yourself.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • Hi Noosh!! I'm glad I'm not the only knottie crashing here anymore!
  • You and me both! My google reader is getting FILLED! Do you have a blog? : ) I will add you!
  • Robin - I know! Cant believe how time flies!

Hi Jenn!! Brenda told me you were on here so I figured I'd "bump" into you!

Val - I do have a blog but I'm not very good at posting frequently and I have it set to private for now. Also I'm kinda new to the whole blogging business so not sure what info you need from me to add me to your list.

• Google reader won't notify me of new posts in private blogs : ( I'm new to the blogging world too.
  • Ya, where is Brenda? I miss her!
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • She very rarely posts but we email back and forth...I think the new knotties may have run her off too haha

Val- bummer about google reader, I didnt know that! Unfortunately I have to keep my blog private due to some crazies I use to know :-/

• This may sound weird, but your FI looks very familiar. Where in OC is he from? Did he go to Cal State Fullerton? Maybe that's where I've seen him. 

• Weird! He did go to CSUF and hes from HB...

• Hey! I know you! :) Welcome!
  • Woah. I was a business major and graduated in 2005. Is it possible I would've had a class with him?
  • I think he finished in 05 too but he was an engineering guy, I also know he took some pysch and geography classes but not sure about business...I'd have to ask him.
  • Hmm...I doubt I had a class with him then. Maybe he is just the kind of guy that has a familar looking face.
  • Hey there-I'm a little late but welcome to the board. I too love a good wedding fix every now and then. And looking at your bio, your wedding looks like it's going to be so beautiful. I love love love all your paper goods. Maybe when the wedding is done you can start practicing some baby annoucement cards. I know there would be some big business on this board.
  • better late than never. Welcome! I love seeing new faces. :)

• Thanks guys!

Kat - I just did FSIL's baby annoucement so I'm definitely down for the task!