D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone hear from Laura (lmwva, lauracg)?

Is anyone in touch with her? Has she moved to Hawaii? She hasn't been around in a long time, so I hope she's doing well.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Anyone hear from Laura (lmwva, lauracg)?

• i was thinking of her too!  Keeping positive thoughts!
  • I've been thinking about her for the past several weeks wondering how the move and Hawaii is going.  I continue to pray for her and her husband.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • I miss her so much! I hope things are going ok for her.
  • I've been thinking of her too. I'm pretty sure that the move was supposed to happen in May. I really hope she's doing well and the move to Hawaii is as nonstressful as possible!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Laura I hope you're reading this and we are all thinking about you and especially your move. Big HUGS hon.
    imageimage
  • Just the other day I was thinking of making this same post!

we miss you, Laura!

• They are moving this week.  They will be staying in a hotel until their stuff arrives.

I am sure she will love the positive thoughts and prayers for her!  She is embarking on a new journey!

• rnin02rnin02 member
    Eighth Anniversary
    i hope her move goes well, I've been thinking of her too.