Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hello?

Hello? Hi! I'm Jenn. I don't know if anyone on here remembers me...I've been working a lot at place that won't let me Nest, and after seeing Tiff and Amy yesterday I thought I'd pop on and say hi. So, tell me. Is Luke 15 and dating yet? Is Mary in college?  Amy and Val are like Annie Leibovitz now? How's the baby coming along Sher?

Oh and can I just say congrats to MrsRebecca!

Ok I miss you guys, Robyn I swear I'm writing you back right now!

Re: Hello?

• *scans message* no special shout out to me?!
  • Brandy...I talk toyou more than anyone else on here. If you forgot me we'd have some issues
  • Hmmmmmm. Well you did call me on my b-day. Ok! you're forgiven.
  • Welcome back! I've been wondering where you are.

And thanks for the congrats =) 

• Hellloooooo stranger! ?Good to see you. ?:)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Long time no "see." Welcome back!
  • Hello....Hope all is going well in your neck of the woods!  Sorry your work won't let you Nest How rude!!  really! :-)

• Hi Jenn!!! It sucks not nesting at work, I can only do it a couple days a week, so I feel your pain.
  • Hello :)
    [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/katt3233/infertility.jpg[/IMG]

<a href="http://www.girlykat.wordpress.com/">My Blog</a> /
    <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/216ff0/">My Chart</a>

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
    IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
    Natural (03/10)=ectopic
    IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
    (4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
    Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
    Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
    Waiting for FET
  • Hi!!! We have missed you! I am writing you a reply right now!
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • She's baaaaccckkk!!!

• Haha Amy! Hide your children...unless you need a sitter. BTW Amy, Tiff...I'm available one day a week right now if you need someone. I'd be more than happy to watch your kids. Although, I can't guarantee Pierce would make it back to mom Wink
  • I miss you!! Where did you see Amy and Tiff? Was it a chance run in?

I'm soryy work won't let you nest. :( Abd to answer your question...yes. Mary is graduating college next month. Stick out tongue

• Hello friend. I miss you! Did you, Amy, Tif, and the kiddos have a gtg? : )
  • I'm sorry, who are you? Stick out tongue

Like I'm one to talk. I'm hardly able to post much these days either. Glad to see you didn't forget about us! Smile

• Hola chica! You've left me here alone with all the mommies but I guess I'll forgive you for now :)
  • Hello there! nice to see you back.
  • image mrsmj2008:
    Hola chica! You've left me here alone with all the mommies but I guess I'll forgive you for now :)

Hey! I'm not a mommy either!

• image Ladykat42:

image mrsmj2008:
    Hola chica! You've left me here alone with all the mommies but I guess I'll forgive you for now :)

You both need to post more! ;)

• image mrsmj2008:
    image Ladykat42:

image mrsmj2008:

hey, don't forget about me!

imageimageimage

• image mrsmj2008:
    image Ladykat42:

image mrsmj2008:

Ok, you got me there. :)

• I have missed you as well Melinda!

imageimageimage

• Jenn!!! So nice to see you. I am still pregnant and waiting. 5 days til d-day!! I hope that you are well!
  • Val-I had some stuff to drop off to Amy and she was going to see Tiff so I tagged along.

Melinda-Holy Sh!t, 20 days until graduation? You're almost there!!!

Robyn, Noosh, and Melinda-sorry to have left you non-moms but when you work all day and miss out on the convos it's just as easy to not comment. I'll try not to leave you again.

Brandy-<3

Kristy-Man, make sure you post a picture of Mary in her cap and gown so I can see her all grown :)

Sher!!!  I totally saw you on Ellen's Mother's Day show. I was so excited. I saw no one else though because I'm bad at Where's Waldo type things.