International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vacations are booked. I cannot wait!

I've got airfare and accomdations arranged for Edinburgh, Isle of Skye, and Inverness.  Still need to rent a car for after Edinburgh though.

Today I booked airfare and a hotel for Praiano, Italy, on the Amalfi Coast!  It looks so amazing!  I'm excited for both of them, but I think this one excites me most.

Re: Vacations are booked. I cannot wait!

• I am so jealous!!! Hope that you have bundles of fun!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • lelialelia member
    Ninth Anniversary
    Oh wow! That sounds so exciting--I?m pea green with envySmile You?ll have to put pictures up on your blog for us to see when you get back from your trips.
    mc: 5w3d 11/11/07 missed mc: 7w or 8w, d/c @11w 4/16/08 mc: 6wks 12/24/08 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh fun! I LOVE Edinburgh, have you been before? It is such a great city.

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Nelia has read 39 books toward her goal of 100 books.
    hide
  • Thath sounds like a lovely trip!
  • That sounds like it will be a ton of fun!
  • imageclintsbabe:

Today I booked airfare and a hotel for Praiano, Italy, on the Amalfi Coast!  It looks so amazing!  I'm excited for both of them, but I think this one excites me most.

It is BEAUTIFUL there! I am so sure you will enjoy the coastal region of Italy. We ventured there Memorial Day weekend and always enjoy ourselves. Have fun, you and your family deserve it!

Vacation
  • are you doing them with husband or just the girls? I'm interested to hear if you have any tips on traveling on a multi-leg long vacation?  We've done small road trips and trips back to the US but never 10 day vacations with Quint.  Advice?
  • sounds like a great time! ?Have fun!!
  • That sounds amazing!
    Jakarta, Indonesia. www.livelaughpoop.blogspot.com imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Wow!  that sounds so fun!
  • It will be all four of us for both trips.  DH has been to Edinburgh and has been talking about going back since we came to Germany.  We had originally planned to go last fall but then he got stop-lossed for this deployment.  So now it's his post-deployment treat. 

We were originally going to go to Switzerland the next week but then I decided that I wanted a warmer, seaside locale.  I've been searching high and low for the perfect place to go, and am so glad I found it.  We'll be gone on both trips for almost the entire month of August.

• i'm jealous too! i hope you have an amazing time-- it's certainly something to look forward to!
  • Sounds like fun!?