Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

BC and boobs

Did anyone else's boobs deflate after going off the pill?  Guess I'm just trying to make myself feel better here.  Sad

Re: BC and boobs

• I"m still on the pill so I can't speak for myself but this did happen to my sister. She went up a few sizes once she started the pill. After she stopped she ended up at about her original size again. So don't feel bad it isn't just you. Makes me kind of nervous to stop the pill someday though.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I started at a B and am now a D. I LOVE it, but I have this worry also...I just hope and pray the ladies stay bigger :)
  • Mine just felt less heavy, but my cup size didn't go down.  I'm a DD...I WISH they had gone down.
  • Mine definitely feel lighter but the right one went down considerably.  The left one stayed solid, though.  Damn lopsided boobs.  Can't win em all I suppose.
  • Same as pp, my cup size stayed the same.
  • ha, glad I'm not the only one! One of my female coworkers actually noticed...I think the quote was, "what happened to your boobs?"
  • Mine increased about a cup size.
  • image JL0628:
    I started at a B and am now a D. I LOVE it, but I have this worry also...I just hope and pray the ladies stay bigger :)

I don't exactly love that I'm a D, but they definately grew.  It wouldn't surprise me if they deflated with all the stuff that is in bcps

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • i'm still on it, they have definitely grown since i started it. my friends deflated when she went off it (she had to go off for a few months for medical reasons)...then she went back on it and they grew again.
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • Sigh, yes mine went up. Then after I had DH fixed and I went off the pill, the girls deflated an entire cup size. Almost wish I left DH alone. 
  • image lifeguard:
    Sigh, yes mine went up. Then after I had DH fixed and I went off the pill, the girls deflated an entire cup size. Almost wish I left DH alone. 

Sorry, that made me laugh.  I just had a vivid image of your husband being led into the backroom like at the vet's office to get snipped.

• Mine stayed big and fake looking after the pill. I started out as a B and ended up a D.
  • Mine went down about half a cup size when I went off the pill.  But I've also lost 12 lbs since I went off the pill so it is probably a combination of weight loss and going off the pill.
  • I don't take the sugar pills so for that week, they lose the water weight Crying

I hate it... dunno what I'm gonna do when I have to go off of it! But your not alone... my size doesn't change per say, just the weight and the look...

• image kimnelson09:

image lifeguard:
    Sigh, yes mine went up. Then after I had DH fixed and I went off the pill, the girls deflated an entire cup size. Almost wish I left DH alone. 

Sorry, that made me laugh.  I just had a vivid image of your husband being led into the backroom like at the vet's office to get snipped.

DH grew up on a hog and beef cattle farm plus we now run a small hobby operation. All of my GrandParents were farmers too.
      Needless to say after all those young hogs became barrows and bulls became steers at his hands. He was rather reserved about letting anybody near his his testes with a knife. Karma and all that.