BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

he just doesnt get it

ok so H is pissed about this money thing.  apparently i take money and spend it on crazy things, like oh i don't know food and toothpaste.  Good god, man he has no idea how much things cost. I do all the shopping and i am pretty frugal he tells me how insane i am for using coupons all the time

well if i didnt you would be even more pissed.  If i get home and he is pissy he is doing all that from now on.

Re: he just doesnt get it

• geez..sounds like you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't..you're right he doesn't get it. let him do all the shopping then he can see that coupons are great!
  • i know, i think he should i compare a lot sundays i cut coupons. he needs to realize that with a house payment we need to not eat out or drink out so much.  i tell him then he gets mad.

i guess you live and learn, oh and he can sell his motorcycle to if he doesnt like it. he doesnt even use it.  i am not looking forward to going home. So glad that i am going to chi tomorrow.

• image autumn07:

i know, i think he should i compare a lot sundays i cut coupons. he needs to realize that with a house payment we need to not eat out or drink out so much.  i tell him then he gets mad.

i guess you live and learn, oh and he can sell his motorcycle to if he doesnt like it. he doesnt even use it.  i am not looking forward to going home. So glad that i am going to chi tomorrow.

ya he can sell that motorcycle if he doesnt ride it..Fi is fixing up (again) his 69 el camino that he doesnt drive anymore and trying to get rid of it...every little bit helps. going out to eat and drink DOES add up...trust me, we cant do that as much either anymore....we used to go eat sushi at least once a week...we havent had it in months i think now..and thats our fav! having that roof over your head is much more important than eating out. once we get our place, i cant wait to stay home and have friends come over....then you can have them bring dishes and drinks..that sounds fun!

• I'm so sorry!

Its a pain in the arse but I keep track of every penny I spend. So if H says I spent too much money or I say he spent too much money I can prove it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Maybe don't buy toothpaste, and claim that you're saving money.