Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Santa Lucia Festival?

I keep hearing ads for it on the radio, is it worth checking out?  DH and I love Italian food, and I am sure the food is amazing there.  It's at Lewis & Clark Landing this weekend.  I looked at the website, but does anyone know if it costs to get in or how expensive the food is there?  thanks for any info!

Re: Santa Lucia Festival?

• I haven't been recently, but used to go.  The food is awsome!  Band usually starts around 9. 
  • YES! YES! YES!  dang dh is working this weekend. We love going. I don't think it costs to get in. Food is reasonable. Make sure you get dessert!  MMMmmmm!  I love my italian heritage.  That festival makes me miss my mom's cooking.
  • YUM!  and I was looking for something fun to do tonight.  Perfect!
  • Perfect!  I'm glad others liked it, it will be a fun date night for DH and I :)  and maybe we can walk across the new bridge while we are at it.  we love Italian food, my uncle is 100% Italian and he makes the best meals.  yum.
  • If Pink Cadillac is playing, my dad is the goofy one with grey hair, glasses, and a guitar :-)

Correction: It's Pink Kadillac, and they're playing Sunday at 6:30pm.  They do a good show.