Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tide pen is a joke

Now I'm mad I spent money on it! I ate lunch on the go today while running errands and got ketchup on my top. So I had to pick up a prescription at walgreens, I thought, hey I will get a tide pen!

Followed the directions, and now that part of my top still has the same amount of ketchup on it that it previously had, AND the area around the stain is lighter (its a blue top). They both better go away when I wash it!

:(

Re: Tide pen is a joke

• jasarahjasarah member
    I love my Tide pen!  But, it does usually make the color lighter (except for grey, which I discovered yesterday, lol), but it comes out just fine when you wash it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's probably just the soap residue in the fabric that's making it lighter and that should rinse clear in the wash.  hopefully!