Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email h[email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Awwwww...

P fell asleep in George's arms and when I offered to put him to bed he said no. He just wanted to hold him for awhile.

You should have seen how content they both looked. For an hour he just sat and held him. Then right out of the blue he turned to me and said " thank you for my son".

I think my heart may have melted.

Re: Awwwww...

• OMG. ?So sweet.

?

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm choked up now.  That is so darling!
    [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/katt3233/infertility.jpg[/IMG]

<a href="http://www.girlykat.wordpress.com/">My Blog</a> /
    <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/216ff0/">My Chart</a>

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
    IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
    Natural (03/10)=ectopic
    IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
    (4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
    Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
    Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
    Waiting for FET
  • Ok, you just made me full-on cry. That is probably one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. :)
    Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • I'm about to cry. That is so sweet!
  • That's so sweet!  Especially since DH and I just had a huge fight...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Omg Amy. *swoon* George is getting lucky tonight ; )
  • awwww!!! Ok but he better start answering his phone too!
  • I got all teary eyed too. Seriously I'm one blessed woman I'm not sure I deserve all this but I'm gonna keep them.

Val - actually he will at that. Wink

Lori... with all the stress you two are under I'm not surprised you had a fight. But I'm still sorry it happened.

• Brandy - no sh*t. That man does drive me BSC sometimes and then he goes and does something like this.

• image G_Lo2be:

Brandy - no sh*t. That man does drive me BSC sometimes and then he goes and does something like this.

bwaaaahahahahahahaha

• That is too sweet!
  • image G_Lo2be:

P fell asleep in George's arms and when I offered to put him to bed he said no. He just wanted to hold him for awhile.

You should have seen how content they both looked. For an hour he just sat and held him. Then right out of the blue he turned to me and said " thank you for my son".

MY Heart just melted too! :-( I've been very emotional lately and cant handle things like this, lol.

• Awww, that is so sweet!
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • That is so sweet! Brownie points for G!
  • That just made me say 'awwwwww' out loud. ?Too sweet, that hubby of yours.
  • image G_Lo2be:

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard!

• That is incredibly sweet! I think they do that to make up for the times they drive us crazy Big Smile
  • That is sweet.