Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Holy rude!!!

Today I went to fabricland to find some elastic because I'm turning my regular jeans into maternity ones.  I'm standing in the elastic aisle trying to figure out what exact elastic one would need... when.. This woman goes to walk down my aisle, says woah, big girl, I need to get by too!!!  (this is on top of her running commentary about EVERYTHING since walking into the store) I turned my head to say umm excuse me and she was already gone out of the aisle.  I couldn't believe it!!!  I wish I knew what she looked like because I would have gone up to her and reamed her out for being so rude to me and the employees!!  Hello!  You're in fabricland!  The aisles are barely big enough for 2 skinny people to get through let alone a 6 month pregnant woman and your giant ego head!!
Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Holy rude!!!