Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The fun never stops

Seems they broke the frame of the family-room couch, too.

Re: The fun never stops

• What did these people do, run a frat house in your home??? Jeez that really stinks :( Sorry you  had to come back to all this crap!
    Proud SAHM to Gwen, 08/10/2008 and Gabi 11/26/2010

utm_source=sahm&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_sahm.gif [/img][/url]
  • I'm with Angela on this one - how the heck did they break all that stuff? Were they hosting keggers or something? Unbelievable!
  • Yup. Not exactly what we expected when we rented to a Swiss man and his family. (So much for that stereotype.)
  • Well for Goodness sakes!  This has gone beyond ridiculous!
  • That is beyond crazy! I grew up with two sisters and we never managed to do anything like that growing up!

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    My Blog
    My Chart

• I would definately be going back to them and asking them what they did and get them to pay for repairs.  To let them off the hook for some things is fine but this is starting to get ridiculous with the repairs you now have to do to your house.
    Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• How do you break a frame on a couch?!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Unbelievable. Maybe the kids were jumping on the couch,